Viklang Pension Yojana List 2020 [State Wise] Apply Online Status
Viklang Pension Yojana 2020: In this article, we are going to share information about the Viklang pension Yojana and its 2020 list for all states, if you are also an applicant of विकलांग पेंशन योजना and seeking for the benefit of the Yojana then this article will be helpful for you. In this article, we are going to share that how you can check the list of the beneficiary, and if you are the new applicant of Viklang pension Yojana than how you can track your application from the official website.
Update: The Indian government has announced the PMGKY scheme, under which every disabled pensioner will get the extra amount of Rs 1000 for the next three months so that, they do not face any financial problem under this period of lockdown.
Viklang Pension Yojana 2020
जैसा की आप सभी को पता है की कोरोना महामारी के चलते पूरे देश मै लॉक-डाउन लगा हुआ है और सभी का काम बंद है, अतः किसी भी गरीब को इस दौरान कोई आर्थिक परेशानी न हो इसलिए केंद्र सरकार ने प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना के तहत सभी को सहायता राशि देने का तय किया है, इस योजना के अत्नर्गत सभी दिव्यांगजनों को भी लाभ दिया जाएगा तथा अगले तीन माह तक उनके खातों में 1000 रूपए की अतिरिक्त सहायता दी जा रही है।
Also Check:Atal Pension Yojana List 2020 Status
यह सहायता राशि आप लोगो के बैंक खातों मै DBT के माध्यम से भेजी जाएगी.
इस योजना की सहायता से तकरीबन ३ करोड़ लोगो को सहायता मिलेगी ताकि उनको किसी भी प्रकार की परेशानी का सामना ना करना पड़े.
Viklang Pension Yojana New list
The amount disbursed by some of the state governments either quarterly or half-yearly via DBT mode directly into their account but still we have some cases where applicants are getting their pension in cash.
Viklang Pension Yojana 2020: Overview
विकलांग पेंशन योजना 2020 criteria
It is to be noted by all disabled person, that not all of them are entitled to the Viklang pension because there are some criteria which you need to be followed then only you are entitled to the pension.
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years and maximum age should be 59 years.
- Applicants must be domiciled residents of the state applying for.
- The percentage of disability must not be less than 40%.
- Applicants must not be taking any other benefits like old-age pension, widow pension, or any other kind of scheme.
- Applicant family income will be count and it will vary in rural and urban areas.
Divyang Pension Yojana 2020
Viklang/Divyang Pension Yojana Documents Required
If you wanted to apply for the scheme, then there are some documents which are required to submit/upload with the application, for your convenience we have listed below all document required
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Bank passbook (for pension amount transfer)
- Disability certificate from the concerned department
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate
- Photo identification proof
- Voter ID number
- BPL card number
Steps to Submit the Application Form
Applicants you can submit the Viklang pension application form online from your state official portal. Below we have given the steps how you can apply for the application form:
- As we said, first you need to visit the official portal of your state
- Now on the home page, you can easily find the apply online link on the portal you just need to click on it
- Now on the next, you have to select the link of application form
- Where you need to fill all details carefully and upload the document required for
- After filling the form submit it
- Once your application was approved then your pension will be credited to your account.
Details to be filled in the application form
There are some details which are required in the application form it could be:
- Name of the applicant
- Residential complete address
- Fathers/husband name
- Pin code
- The category you belong to
- Date of birth
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card and its number
- Mobile number
- Account number and its details
- Family income
- Income certificate number
- BPL card number
- Disability type
- Percentage of disability
- Disability certificate number
- Certificate of disability and its date of issue
Viklang Pension Yojana List 2020 State Wise
Applicants, below we have given the portal of the state where you can easily check the list of the beneficiary
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check the list from the official website of the state government whose direct link is given on this page.
Under the scheme, you will get Rs. 500 per month.
No, the amount paid either half-yearly or quarterly.
The pension amount is directly credited to the beneficiary account.
You need to fill the application form online/offline along with the required document.
Some documents are required for the scheme which is: Aadhaar card, voter ID card, disability certificate, income certificate, state domiciled proof, birth certificate, etc.
No, if any of you are getting the benefit of other pension schemes then you are not entitled to the scheme.
No, only such Divyang is applicable for the scheme whose disability percentage is more than 40%.
Yes, there are some criteria like age of the applicant should be greater than 18 years, their family income should be greater than 45K for rural areas the amount could vary state to state, the applicant must be a resident of the state applied for, disability percentage should not be less than 40% and they are not getting any other benefit of the government scheme.
If you have any queries regarding the pension scheme and wanted to tell us than you can ask your query in the comment box given below.