Visva Bharati University Result 2020 (OUT) BA B.Sc MA UG/PG Courses
Visva Bharati University Result for BA, B.Sc., B.com, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Courses Odd/Even Semester Exams 2020 Latest News Notification Check here
Viswa Bharti University is a Central University and an “Institution of National Importance” located at Santiniketan, West Bengal. It was founded in 1921 by Rabindranath Tagore as a college and was name as Viswa Bharati by him. In the year 1951, it was declared to be a Central University by an “Act of Parliament”.
University has two campus situated at Santiniketan and Sriniketan. University has 12 institutes, 16 centers, and around 57 faculty departments through it offers number of certificate, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programs in the field of arts, science, commerce, management, technology etc. Along with academics, university is well known for its cultural programs like Poush Mela, Basant Utsav etc.
Visva Bharati University Result 2020
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked the university 48 in overall and 31 among universities in India for the year 2018. Mahasweta Devi, Satyendra Nath Bose, Amartya Sen, Satyajit Ray, Savitri Devi, R. Siva Kumar etc. are some of the alumni of VB University.
Get all the necessary information about the Visva Bharti University results, exams, admissions and university profile in this particular article.
An overview of Visva Bharati University
Latest Update: Visha Bharati University has announced more Results on 19th March 2020. All students can check their result from the below.
Visva Bharati University Institutes
VB University has following institutes-
- Bhasha Bhavana
- Vidya Bhavana
- Siksha Bhavana
- Kala Bhavana
- Vinaya Bhavana
- Sangit Bhavana
- Rabindra Bhavana
- Palli Samgathana Vibhaga
- Patha Bhavana
- Siksha Satra
- Palli-Siksha Bhavana
- Granthana Vibhaga
Visva Bharati University Faculty
Here is the list of all the faculties under the aforementioned institutes of the university-
Visva Bharati University Admission Procedure
VBU grants admissions to the students on the basis of entrance tests and merit. Admissions in the university are open to all the national and international students.
- To get admissions into the university, students are required to fill an online application form.
- The application forms are made available in the month of May every and information regarding the entrance examination is updated on the university admission portal (i.e. www.vbu.ucanapply.com).
- Candidates are required to carry all the required documents at the time of admissions.
- The new session of the university is commenced in the month of July/August every year.
Visva Bharati University Exams and Results
University offers all the programs under the semester system and some of the programs under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and thus the university exams also depends on the semester system.
Here we have shared detailed information about the university exams and result-
Visva Bharati University Examinations
- University follows a semester system and at the end of each semester, end-term exams are conducted for the assessment of the students.
- The odd semester (I, III, V etc.) exams for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs are conducted in the month of November/December in two shifts.
- The end-semester exams for all the even semesters (II, IV, VI etc.) of all the UG and PG courses are organized in April/May in two different shifts.
- Before appearing in the semester exams, students are required to fill online application form and have to submit the prescribed examination fee.
- After the registration process, university authority issue Admit cards to the students and they are required to bring it to the examination center on the day of exam.
- Without a valid admit card, no student is allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
Visva Bharati University Results
- University declares the result for all the odd semester exams conducted in November/December by the month of January.
- On the other side, the result for even semester exams are released in the month of June.
University declares all the results only through the online mode. Thus, all the students have to check the result only on the official website of the university.
- University do not send any hard copy or soft copy of the results to any student through post or emails.
- GU notify all the students about the semester results through its official portal.
- Students are thus, advised to stay in touch with the university website for all the updates related to the semester results.
- The online result is published in a PDF form that includes the list of roll number, name of the students, semester, course, year, credit (for CBCS program), marks/grade obtained in each subject, total marks, result etc.
- After the declaration of the result, university will notify the students about the distribution of the original mark sheets and related certificates.
How to check Visva Bharati University Results?
In order to check the university semester results online, students can follow the steps shared below-
Step 1- Visit the university website. (www.visvabharati.ac.in)
Step 2- Click on the relevant result link under the head “Result Published” on the homepage of the website.
Step 3- The result PDF will appear on the screens.
Step 4- Check the marks and other information carefully, mentioned on the result sheet.
Step 5- Download or save the result for future use.
Visva Bharati University Recent Released Results