VITEEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
VITEEE 2020: VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April 2020. Application forms will be made available at the official website from the 1st week of November 2019. Interested candidates can fill the registration form from the official website.
VITEEE is a university level entrance exam conducted by VIT University, Vellore for entry into B.Tech programs in its campuses at Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amaravati.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about VITEEE 2020 application form, application procedure, fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centers, result etc.
VITEEE 2020 Entrance Exam
VITEEE 2020- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The tentative schedule for VITEEE 2020 is given below in the table-
Final dates will be announced after the release of official notification.
VITEEE 2020- Eligibility
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Once candidate has ensured that they are eligible they can fill the application form. The eligibility criterion for VITEEE 2020 is given below-
- Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) are eligible for VITEEE 2020 exam.
- PIO and OCI candidates are also eligible. Foreign candidates and those who are studying in abroad can apply directly through the foreign category.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2020.
- The date of birth of candidates mentioned on their 10th class certificate will be considered authentic.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/Candidate from J&K and the North Eastern States) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates with High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva are also eligible.
Candidates who have qualified General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level can also apply.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
VITEEE 2020- Application Form
- Candidates can fill the VITEEE 2020 application form through online or offline modes.
- Candidate can get application forms through the official website, selected post offices and through various campuses of VIT.
- Candidates can fill application forms the 1st week of November 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the authentic details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of recent passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- A candidate who will apply online is not required to send the printed copy of the filled application form to the office of the conducting authority. However, candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
- A candidate who will apply through offline mode have to send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given address-
Director-UG Admissions,VIT University,Vellore-632 014
VITEEE 2020- Application Fee
- The application fee for online VITEEE 2020 form will be Rs.1150/-.
- The application fee for offline VITEEE form will be Rs.1200/-.
- Payment of fee for online application can be done through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- For offline application forms, payment can be made through cash or Demand Draft.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
VITEEE 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2020 is as follows-
- VITEEE will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- The questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- Total 125 questions will be asked.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The question paper will consist of four sections.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
VITEEE 2020- Syllabus
Here is the complete syllabus of VITEEE 2020-
It is will cover topics like-
Atomic Structure, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, p,d block elements, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Electrochemistry, Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives etc.
Matrices and their Applications, Trigonometry and complex numbers, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Discrete Mathematics etc.
Cell and Molecular Biology, Taxonomy, Genetics and Evolution, Reproduction, Biotechnology, and its applications, Human health and diseases, Genetics and evolution, Human Physiology, Biochemistry etc.
Comprehension questions and English Grammar and Pronunciation
VITEEE 2020- Slot Booking
Candidates can book a slot from 3rd week of March 2020. Candidates have to login by using the valid credentials and have to select date and time as per their choice for VITEE exam.
Candidate can download VITEEE 2020 admit card only after the process of slot booking. Registered candidates can download VITEEE Admit Card from the official website of the university after booking of the slot. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. Any candidate found without an admit card will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from the examination.
VITEEE 2020- Result
VITEEE 2020 result will be released through online mode on the specified dates. The result will be followed by the release of merit list and on the basis of merit candidates will be called for counseling.
In case of any query related to VITEEE, candidates can write to us through the comment in the comment box below.