VNSGU Result 2019 Oct/Nov (OUT) BA, B.Sc, B.Com 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University VNSGU Result 2019 BA B.Sc B.Com BBA B.Ed LLB BHMS BCA SEM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Semester Download Here Date News Official Website Check. Get all the details related to VNSGU results and exams in the article along with some extra information about the university profile and admission procedure.
Latest Update:VNSGU announced Oct-Nov 2019 Exam Results for all courses. Candidates can check their results from below direct link.
VNSGU Result 2019
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University will soon declare the result for all the semester based course and yearly programs separately. The result for odd semesters exam is declared mainly in December/January and the result for even semesters is announced in the month of June. Information regarding the result such as release date, time etc. is updated by the university on its official portal.
Students are therefore advised to stay on touch with the university website to get regular updates about the university results. University students are given a chance to surrender the result for improving the result. Students must apply for the surrender of result within the 15 days after the date of declaration of the result. The result for semester system based courses and external examinations are declared separately.
An overview of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Result
How to check VNSGU Result 2019?
To check VNSGU results, students have to follow the procedure shared below-
- Go to the official website of the university (mentioned above).
- Click on the “Student Corner” tab given on the top of the homepage of the website.
- Select the “Result” option.
- Click on the respective course.
- Enter the valid credentials and click submit.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result carefully.
- Download it for future references.
VNSGU Semester Exams Results 2020
Percentage (%)= (CGPA/10) * 100
The more information about VNSG University exams and results is shared below-
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Exams
- The exams for odd semesters are conducted in the month of November for all the UG and PG programs.
- The semester exams for even semester exams are conducted in April/May.
- Students have to register through an online exam application in order to appear in the university exams.
- Students can fill the examination form from the university website.
- Once the examination registration is complete, university issue an admit card to all the registered students.
- The admit cards/ hall tickets are made available on the university portal and students have to download it from there.
- All the students are advised to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of examination. Any student without an admit card is not allowed to appear in the exam.
About VNSG University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) is a public university situated in the Surat district of Gujarat. The University was established in the year 1965 under the South Gujarat University Act, 1965 passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. The university was renamed as Veer Narmad South Gujarat University in the year 2004 after the name of the great poet of Gujarat Narmada Shankar Lalshankar Dave.
University currently has 9 faculties and 26 departments that offers 5 certificate courses, 4 undergraduate programs, 36 Post Graduate, 3 Integrated, 9 PG Diploma and various self-financed courses under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in the field of various disciplines. Presently, over 2,00,000 students and research scholars are enrolled in the university in various courses.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Faculty and Departments
VNSGU has following faculties and under each faculty, there is a specific number of department/board of study-
Faculty of Arts
- Comparative Literature
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Human Resource Development
- Fine Arts
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Interior Design
Faculty of Science
- Aquatic Biosciences
- University Science Instrument Centre (USIC)
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
Faculty of Management
- Department of Business and Industrial Management
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Computer Science and IT
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information & Communication Technology
Faculty of Architecture
- Department of Architecture
Faculty of Rural Studies
- Mahatma Gandhi Department of Rural Studies
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Admission Procedure
- The admission in VNSG University is made on the basis of marks of the candidates in the qualifying exams for all the courses.
- For granting admission to the students, university release application forms.
- Interested candidates have to fill and submit the application form within stipulated dates.
In case if students find any discrepancy or other issues in the VNSG University result, they must immediately contact the university. To help the candidates we have shared the contact details of the university below-