WB JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2019 Date, Registration, Eligibility
WB JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2020is going to start in the month of July/August 2020. West Bengal JEHOM Entrance exam was conducted in the month of June 2020 across the state of West Bengal. West Bengal JEHOM Counselling will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB). Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal.
WBJEE Board will release the result and merit list of West Bengal JEHOM after that board will conduct the counseling. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in WBJEE JEHOM 2020 counseling. Only those candidates will be invited for counseling who will fill the online application form.
WB JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2020
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JEHOM 2020 Counseling. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Overview of West Bengal JEHOM 2020 Examination
WB JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2020
Counselling Registration Registration
Candidates can follow the given procedure for filling the online registration form for West Bengal JEHOM 2020 Counseling-
- Firstly, visit www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Now click on the JEHOM 2020 counseling link provided under the Notice Board section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- Fill the application form by providing all the accurate details.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- as counseling fee.
- Counseling fee can be submitted through cash or Bank-Challan in the favor of West Bengal Entrance Examination Board payable at Kolkata.
- Counseling fee is nonrefundable.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must not be less than the age of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must score minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks aggregate in 10+2 examination.
- Candidates must have qualified WB JEHOM 2020 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
Below we have shared the number of number of seats (tentative) in various colleges of West Bengal-
West Bengal JEHOM Counselling Procedure is as follows-
- A printed copy of online filled in Counseling Form,
- Rank card/ Result sheet of JEHOM-2020,
- Admit card of JEHOM -2020
- Counseling fee receipt.
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th) Admit Card as age proof,
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Passport sized photographs
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JEHOM counseling 2020 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails for documents verification round.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents.
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- JEHOM 2020 counseling will be conducted at the office of WBJEE Board at Kolkata.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counseling procedure on the behalf of the candidate under normal circumstances.
- Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of the application form at the time of counseling.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as the official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JEHOM 2020 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling body. Contact details are given below-