WB JEXPO Admit Card 2020 VOCLET Hall Ticket Exam Date Here
WB JEXPO Admit Card 2020: If you have also applied for JEXPO 2020 then you must be waiting for the admit card now, as without this document you cannot be allowed in the examination center. It is time taking for the students to come online again and again to check any update on JEXPO & VOCLET admit card. Therefore, to help them we have compiled all the essential information related the JEXPO 2020 Admit Card in this post.
Latest Update 4th Dec 2019: West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance Exam (JEXPO) & VOCLET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 26th April 2020.
JEXPO Admit Card 2020
The students who have applied for JEXPO 2020, are waiting for their admit card. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will release admit card for entrance exam on the official website of JEXPO in 2nd week of April 2020. We will update a direct link to download the WB JEXPO 2020 hall ticket above.
JEXPO is the abbreviation of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. Every year this exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education to offer admission in the diploma or polytechnic courses. Like the previous year, this year also many candidates fill the application form for JEXPO 2020. This year the exam is scheduled for 26th April 2020.
Steps to download the JEXPO Admit Card 2020
Here we have given all the process to download the admit card in steps. Follow the below mentioned steps and download the admit card easily.
Details mentioned on JEXPO 2020 Admit Card
Following details will be mentioned on your JEXPO admit card;
Candidates should check all the details mentioned on admit card carefully. In case of any mismatch in the details mentioned in admit card and application form then contact the exam conducting authority. Even a small mistake in your admit card can snatch the opportunity to appear in the exam.
Important Documents to carry on exam day
You will have to carry your photo id card as other important documents with you in the exam room along with admitting card. You can carry one of the following documents with you to the exam center;
Exam Day Guidelines for JEXPO 2020
Students need to follow the below mentioned guidelines on the exam day.
- Keep your admit card and one photo ID card with you on exam day.
- You are not allowed to carry graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phone or other electronic gadgets in the exam room.
- Do not write anything on the OMR sheet except the right answers.
Important Dates for JEXPO 2020 Hall Ticket
JEXPO Exam Pattern
It is suggested to the students to have a look at the exam pattern of JEXPO. The knowledge of exam pattern saves the time of applicant in the exam room and they also can start preparing for the exam according to the exam pattern. Here is the exam pattern for JEXPO exam.
- As mentioned above, JEXPO exam is conducted for admission in the polytechnic course in West Bengal. This exam is conducted in OMR sheets. It is an offline exam and candidates will have to mark the right answer in OMR sheets.
- West Bengal JEXPO exam consists of two papers; Paper 1 is based on mathematics and paper 2 is having the questions from Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Both the papers will multiple choice questions and each paper will have 50 questions. In paper 1 all 50questions will be asked from Mathematics and in Paper 2, 25-25 questions will be taken from physics and chemistry.
- Duration of one exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted on two sessions for two papers; 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).
- In JEXPO, there is no concept of negative marking. Candidates will be rewarded with one mark on every correct answer.
JEXPO 2020 Syllabus
To prepare for the JEXPO exam it’s essential to know about its complete syllabus. The exam paper of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic will be based on the syllabus of class 10th. In this exam questions will be taken from the syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of class 10th.
How to Prepare for JEXPO 2020?
The level of JEXPO is getting difficult with every passing year. It is suggested to the candidate not to ignore a single topic of the syllabus in order to clear the exam with flying colors. No question will be asked out of the syllabus in this examination so applicants need to understand the importance of the syllabus. The question paper will be based on questions of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics and none of the above mentioned subjects can be mugged up so you need to invest quality time in the practice of these subjects.
Below mentioned tips will help you to prepare for the exam well.
- Make a time table for your daily preparation of exam. If you are not good in mathematics then give some extra time to this subject.
- Try to understand the basic concept of mathematics to score well in the exam.
- Practice the tricks to solve the questions, this will save your time in the exam hall.
- If you are not able to solve anyone question then do not stick to it. Move to another question.
- It’s not wise to spend lots of time on a single question. In the exam room, every single second is counted, don’t waste it.
Summing it up
The result of JEXPO is accepted by all the government and self-financed institutes. A good rank in JEXPO will land you in reputed Polytechnic institute of West Bengal. Here we have mentioned all the information related to this WB JEXPO Admit Card 2020. In case of any more query, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.