WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse 9333 Posts Apply Now for Grade II
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Apply online @wbhrb.in- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published the notification for 9333 posts for Staff nurse grade II. The online procedure for the post will commence from 13th March 2020 and it will be available up to 23rd March 2020. If you are interested in the post then must check the Eligibility and criteria of selection which we have given in the below section and once the online link for WBHRB Recruitment is available we will share the direct link of it here on this page.
To check the Eligibility, post details, application fee, how to apply online and other details are given below.
Update: Online link for the recruitment is available now. (Check link given below)
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
Thousands of medical students are waiting for the staff nurse vacancy and now the WBHRB has issued the notification for the same. The online procedure will start from 13th March (Friday) and the last date for the application is 23rd March 8:00 PM. So if you are among the list of candidates who are waiting for the recruitment curiously must check the eligibility and other criteria before applying for it. The eligibility details are given below.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Overview
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
Before we talk about the eligibility, let’s have a first look at the number of posts and their category offered by the board.
Post basic B.Sc. Nursing
WBHRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
Nationality: Interested candidates must be a citizen of India.
It is a must for the candidates that they have completed their General Nursing and midwifery/basic B.Sc. Nursing/Post-B.Sc. (nursing) course and…
The course must be completed from nursing training school/college of nursing which is recognized by the Indian nursing council as well as the Respective state nursing council.
they also registered as a female/male nurse-midwifery from west Bengal nursing council
And have a knowledge of Bengali/Nepali language (spoken and written)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 39 years
Note: Age will be calculated as on 1 Jan 2020
- For other categories: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST/PWD (of Bengal): NIL
Note: the application will be paid through GRIPS (check below how to submit application fee)
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
How to apply online for the staff nurse recruitment 2020?
Those candidates who wished to apply for the Staff nurse grade-II must follow the below steps to apply online:
- First, visit the official website of the WBHRB
- On the home page select the post and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Next, the registration form will appear with some of the basic details
- After doing the same you will get the registration number and password on the mobile number which you have registered while doing registration
- Now you need to press the applicant login button and enter the details you received
- Now in the dashboard, you need to click on the make payment tab (if applicable)
- After paying the fee click on the payment verification tab (do it after 30 minutes of payment)
- After making the payment application form link will appear to your dashboard
- Click on the link and fill all the requisite information in it.
- After filling all the details in the next step you need to upload scanned documents
- After uploading them the complete application will be up for review.
- You need to check the form carefully whether you have done any mistake or not.
- Press the confirm button if there is no error and proceeds.
- As a result, on submitting the complete form will display on the screen.
- Take at least two copies of it because it will not be available thereafter.
To apply online: Click here (link will be activated on 13th March)
How to Pay Application Fee Online?
As we said earlier, the application will not be accepted through money order, cheque, bank draft, cash, etc.
You may submit the application fee (if applicable) through GRIPS (Govt. receipt portal system), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16.
Below we have given a few steps of submitting the application fee
Step 1- Login to the dashboard – First, you need to login with the registration number and password
- Step 2- Click on the Make Payment – On the dashboard, you need to press the make payment button
- Step 3- Click on pay fee online – Now next you need to select the option pay fee online
- Step 4- Select the option – Now select the required payment option
- Step 5- Confirm the option – Next, you need to confirm the payment option
- Step 6- Select the bank – In this step, you need to select the bank through which you want to do transaction
- Step 7- Confirm the bank – After that, you need to confirm the bank you have selected
- Step 8- Select the tab – Now press the tab as shown in the image
- Step 9 – Re-confirm the payment – In this step, you need to re-confirm the payment amount and submit it
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment: Document Required
- Candidates before heading to the online form section you must keep few things ready before doing that
- A valid mobile number and Email ID
- Candidates recent passport size photograph in a scanned form whose size should be greater than 75kb
- Candidates scanned signature which must be signed on white paper with black/blue pen whose size should not be greater than 50kb
How to register a complaint
After making a successful payment your application form will be opened in the dashboard but if somehow it doesn’t open then you can file a complaint about it. For that, you need to follow few steps which are.
Also Check: Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
Visit the official website of the board
Then on the home page under the “online application”, you can easily find the complaint box link
On the next page, a form will paper which requires some of your details and at the last, you need to specify the problem you facing and make sure your problem must be in brief and understandable.
After doing it submit the form, then they will get back to you on this soon.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Distribution of Points
The marks awarded to the candidates for the post on the following basis:
Criteria of selection for the posts
The percentage of students selected according to their qualification is given as:
33% of the posts will be filled by the female candidates who have passed from regular B.Sc.
While 2% of the Female candidates will be selected for the posts who have passed from post basic B.Sc. Nursing
And the remaining 65% will be distributed among females and males in 90% and 10% respectively who have passed from General Nursing and Midwifery.
WBHRB Staff Nurse 2020 Recruitment: Important Points
Below we have given a few details for the recruitment it is a must for all candidates to consider it.
- Eligible candidates may apply online from 13th March.
- Before applying online they need to register first with some of their basic details.
- For online application, you need to visit the official website.
- Must keep the documents ready before applying online.
- The application fee will be paid via GRIPS mode.
- If after paying the fee the application form is not visible then complain about it to the authority.
- The application fee will not be paid via money order, cheque, bank draft, cash, etc.
- No application form will be considered unless you submit the application fee (if applicable)
- If you are in service then you need to submit the NOC from the competent authority.
- If you are applying under PWD category then you must submit the certificate which was issued from the concerned department.
- No claim of refund of the application fee will be entertained and it will not be transferred to any other examination.
- Candidates claiming relaxation must have a certificate that must be issued from the competent authority…
- If anyone of you fail to do so then the applicant’s candidature will be canceled.
- At any stage even after issuing the letter of appointment it is found that the candidates have submitted the false documents, then their candidature will be canceled without further reference to them.
- If required the west Bengal health recruitment will enquire for further proof from the candidates regarding their eligibility.
The online procedure will start from 13th March and available up to 23rd March
Rs. 210 for other categories except for SC/ST/PWD of Bengal
You may apply for the post from the official website or the link given in this article.