WBJEE JEHOM Admit Card 2020: Admit card for WBJEE JEHOM 2020 will release on 6th May 2020. Candidates can download the same from the official website of the conducting authority. WBJEE JEHOM is a joint entrance exam conducted by WBJEE Board annually for admission of the students into the full-time bachelor degree course in Hotel Management in the various colleges and institutions of West Bengal.
WBJEE JEHOM Admit Card 2020
For the academic session 2020-2021 WBJEE JEHOM exam is scheduled to be conducted on 10th May 2020. The application form was released on 13th February 2020. Admit card for the same will be released on the notified date at the official website
In this article, we have shared details about the date of admit card issue, content of admit card, how to download admit card and other important information relevant to WBJEE JEHOM 2020 admit card.
WBJEE JEHOM 2020 Exam Details
How to Download WBJEE JEHOM Admit Card 2020?
Admit card will be released in the official
website. Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the same.
- Visit www.wbjee.nic.in
- Click on JEHOM tab on the homepage.
- Click on the link provided for downloading JEHOM 2020 Admit Card.
- Enter the application number and Date of the birth /password issued at the time of filling the online application form.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout.
Click here to Get WBJEE JEHOM Admit Card 2020
Details Mentioned on JEHOM 2020 Admit Card
Following are the details mentioned on the admit
- Name of the
- Date of birth
no. / roll no.
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
centre with address.
Candidates must ensure that all the given
details are correct or not.
JEHOM 2020 Exam Center
Candidates must report to their examinations centre on time. Following are the expected exam centre for JEHOM 2020-
Things to Be Carried at the Exam Center
the day of exam candidates are required to carry the following documents with
them to the exam centre. Without these candidates will not be allowed to appear
- A valid admit
- Any of the photo
- Aadhaar card
- Voter card
- Pan card
- Id of the previous school or college attended
by the candidate.
are required to attest their admit cards from a Gazetted Officer or from the
Principal of the college which they have attended last.
Important Instructions For Candidates Related to JEHOM 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card is generated only through online mode. No hard card of the same will be issued to any candidates through post or any other medium.
- Admit has been issued on the notified date (i.e. 6th May 2020) by the Board to the candidates who have successfully filled the examination form or have registered successfully.
- Candidates have to check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully before appearing in the exam. In case of discrepancy, they can contact to the concerned authority i.e. WBJEE Board.
- Candidates have to carry the hard copy of the downloaded admit card to the exam centre along with a photo identity proof Candidates without admit card will not be entertained and will not be allowed to sit for exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not distorted or mutilated. Candidates with such admit cards will not be permitted to appear in exam.
- Admit cards must be preserved till the completion of the whole admission procedure.
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions written on the admit card carefully before entering the exam centre.
- No duplicate admit cards will be issued after the commencement of exam. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe and secured for use in future.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates need to carry a blue/ black ball point pen along with the admit card and Identity proof to exam.
- Any kind of malpractice by the candidates during the exam will not be entertained in any case and serious action will be taken against the candidates.
Keep visiting our page for more updates and details related to WBJEE JEHOM 2020.