WBJEE PUBDET Admit Card 2020: West Bengal PUBDET/ PUMDET i.e. Presidency University Bachelor’s Degree Entrance Test/ Presidency University Master’s Degree Entrance Test admit card will be available from6th April 2020 for PUBDET. Date of availability of PUMDET 2020 is not disclosed yet. Candidates will be able to download admit cards for both the exams from the official website of the concerned Board. PUBDET/ PUMDET, is basically an entrance exam conducted for admission in various UG and PG courses in the Presidency University of West Bengal.
WBJEE PUBDET Admit Card 2020
Through this article candidates who have applied for PUBDET/ PUMDET 2020 exam will be able to get all the details related to the admit card.
An Overview of PUBDET/ PUMDET 2020 Exam
PUBDET/ PUMDET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document to be carried to the exam centre because it acts as an entry ticket and let candidates to enter the exam venue. Admit card for PUBDET 2020 exam will be published on separate dates on the official website of the WBJEE board. Candidates must remember that they can avail admit card only through online mode.
Click here to Get WB PUBDET Admit Card 2020
download admit card from the official website, candidates can download it by
following the steps given below-
- Candidates have to visit WBJEE website (mentioned above)
or they can simply visit the link provided below for downloading admit card.
- Now they have to click on the PUBDET/ PUMDET tab on the
- Now click on the admit card download link.
- Enter the registration number and password in the
required space to login the admit card downloading page and submit the details.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can check all the details mentioned on the
admit card carefully.
- Now they can download and take printout of the same.
- Candidates must keep their admit card in the safe place till
the admission procedure completes.
Click here to Download PUBDET/PUMDET 2020 Admit Card (Link will be activated when admit card will be published officially)
Details Mentioned On PUBDET/ PUMDET Admit Card 2020
information is mentioned on the admit card of every candidates-
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Registration number/ Application number
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Venue of examination
The exam will be conducted in the various exam centres across the state of West Bengal. Following are the exam centres where PUBDET/ PUMDET 2020 exam will be conducted-
- Kolkata- Central
- Kolkata- North
- Kolkata- South
have to choose any two exam centres from the exam zones mentioned above. Examination
centres will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choice filled by
the candidates during filling the application form. No request for change of allotted
exam centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Instructions Regarding PUBDET/PUMDET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates need to follow the given instructions related to PUBDET Admit Card 2020.
- Admit card for both the exams will be made available only to the registered candidates on the notified date.
- Admit card will be published and will be made available to the candidates only through online mode. No, admit card will be sent through post or any other medium.
- Duplicate admit card can be generated only till the date of the exam.
- If any candidate needs duplicate admit card after the exam. They can get it by paying a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by Bank draft. Candidates must download this duplicate admit card before the exam day.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
- They must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated, distorted or damaged even by accident. Candidates with such admit card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards in a safe place until the admission process completes.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the address provided below.
For any query related to PUBDET/ PUMDET 2020 candidates can contact-
Controller of Examinations West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE)
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
Email: Link in https://wbjeeb.nic.in/