WBPSC Clerk Answer Key 2020 Pdf West Bengal PSC Clerkship Answer
WB PSC Clerkship Part I Answer key 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is going to release the WB PSC answer key of its clerkship Part I examination, which held on 25th January 2020. All students can download the WBPSC clerk answer key of its clerkship examination from the official website of the commission or from the link available on this page.
- The WB PSC has conducted the clerkship Part I examination across various venues in Kolkata and the outlying Centre on the 25th of January 2020 in two sessions one from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM and the second one from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
- Thousands of candidates who have waited for this examination for such a long time appeared in the examination and now they are waiting for the answer key of Part I
- From the WB PSC clerk answer key, they can evaluate their performance in the examination and can calculate their approximate marks in the examination.
- Once the answer key of the Clerkship Part I examination is published by the Commission we provide you the direct link of it so that you may access it easily
Below on this page, we have some of the information related to the clerkship examination so all the aspirants who have appeared in the examination must go through this page at least once.
WB PSC Clerkship Answer key 2020
Candidates, once the answer key was released by the commission, must cross-check it with the answer marked by you in the examination from this you can evaluate the total marks you are going to obtain in the examination. In addition, if you think so that you may qualify for the Part II then you must prepare yourself for the Part II examination.
List of details
WBPSC Clerkship Answer key Objection/Incongruities
- Once the answer key was published by the commission all candidates must compare it carefully with the answers you have marked in the paper.
- And if you think so that there is an error in any of the answer key then you may bring the apparent incongruities/objection in front of the commission by directly email them at [email protected]
- But you may do this within a period of 7 (seven) days from the publication of the answer key or the notice.
- And if any of the objections/incongruities are received by the commission after the expiry of the due date then the commission will not consider it at all.
How to download Clerk Part I Answer key 2019?
Candidates who had appeared in the Clerkship Part I examination can download their answer key by following the steps given below
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the commission http://pscwbapplication.in/
- Now on the home page, you can easily find a link of “clerkship part I answer key” in the “recruitment and latest advertisement section”
- Click on the link and a PDF file of the answer key will appear to your screen
- This PDF file will have answer key according to the series of question paper (as shown below)
- Save the file and check the WBPSC Clerk Answer Key of your series
Click here to download the Clerkship Part I answer key – Direct link (Available soon)
WB PSC Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
- Those candidates who secure the cut-off marks in the part I examination then the commission will prepare a merit list of the candidates and on the basis of this merit list candidates will be called for the Part II examination.
- And those candidates who secured the qualifying marks/ cut-off marks in the part II examination the commission will prepare the final merit list of the candidates on the basis of marks they obtain in part I and Part II of the examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to qualify in the test of judging elementary knowledge in computer operation and must have the ability of typing on the computer.
- After that, the shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification in front of the recruiting authority.
WB PSC Clerkship Part I Result 2019-20
The WB PSC has conducted the clerkship examination successfully on the 25th of January 2020 and those students who have secured the cut-off marks (as fixed by the commission) will be called for Part-II examination (there will be a relaxation in cut-off for the reserved category candidates). The result of the WBPSC clerkship Part I examination shall be declared around the end of February 2020 and we will notify you through this page once it was announced officially
WB PSC Part I cut-off (Expected)
As you know the commission has not released the cut-off mark for the clerkship examination but candidates who had appeared in the part I examination successfully may expect that the cut-off mark for the Part I examination will definitely going to be on the higher side.
Below we have shared with you the WB PSC Clerk expected cut-off marks for the examination so from this you may get an idea about the cut-off
WBPSC Clerkship Part II Examination Scheme
Those candidates who successfully qualified in the Part I examination will be called for the Part II examination. The clerkship Part II examination will consist of conventional type question which contains two groups;
- Group A: English
- Group B: Bengali/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali
Both groups will carry 50 marks each and the duration of part II will be of one (1) hour.
Points to be remembered
- All candidates who had appeared successfully in the examination must check their answer key published by the commission on their website
- The commission will publish its Clerkship part I answer key within a period of one week
- All candidates must check the answer key with the answer marked by them in the examination
- And if they found an error in the WBPSC Clerk answer key then they may bring incongruity/objection to the commission by emailing them
- But you must mail them within a period of seven days once the notice is published
- Candidates who have successfully shortlisted in the Part I examination will be called for Part II examination
Frequently Asked questions
The answer key of the Clerkship Part I examination will be published within one week after the commencement of the examination.
You can check the answer on the official website of the commission or from the link available in this page
You can directly email it to the commission at [email protected]
Yes, you can register your WB PSC clerk answer key objections within a period of seven days.