WBSCTE Diploma Supplementary Result 2020 (Released) Revaluation
WBSCTE Diploma Supplementary Result 2020 Revaluation Result @ webscte.co.in| WBSCTE has released 5th & 6th sem supplementary exam results. Along with the WBSCTE Diploma supplementary result 2020, the council has also published revaluation results. Both the results are hosted only on the website of the council as well as on this page.
As the official result date was 5th November 2020. A direct link to access the result has provided here for all the candidates. No result will be delivered to candidates through post.
WBSCTE Diploma Supplementary Result 2020
WBSCTE has a provision to conduct the supplementary exam for the students who are not able to pass in certain no. of subjects in the semester exams. After the announcement of semester result in August 2019 council conducted supplementary exam in the month of September 2019. Now, the council has completed the evaluation process and published the result for all the semesters for which the exam was conducted.
Latest Update: WBSCTE has released Supplementary Examination of Diploma in Engineering & Technology for 5th & 6th semesters. All students can check their result from below links.
Council also allows students who are not satisfied with the result to apply for revaluation. The revaluation result has been declared on the official portal.
To get complete information on WBSCTE Diploma Supplementary Result 2019, candidates can continue reading this article.
WBSCTE Diploma Supplementary Result 2020-Details
How to Download WBSCTE Diploma Supplementary Result?
Students who have applied for revaluation or taken the supplementary exams can download their results through online mode. They need to follow the simple step-by-step procedure given as follows-
- Step 1- At first, candidates have to visit the official site of WBSCTE i.e. www.webscte.co.in. Candidates can also visit the link provided below.
- Step 2- Once they have opened the portal, on the homepage candidates have to click on “Student” menu.
- Step 3- Now, they have to click on result option and have to select the respective diploma option.
- Step 4- The result search will open.
- Step 5- They have to enter their Roll no. or registration no. in the respective boxes. After that they can click on “Check Result” button.
- Step 6- Finally supplementary/ revaluation result will appear.
- Step 7- Candidates can now check their marks and result status.
- Step 8- Lastly, they can download and save the result for personal record and references (if any).
Candidates can also access their results by visiting the given links-
Information printed on WBSCTE 2020 Diploma Supplementary Results
The online result sheet is merely for the purpose of communication which mainly shows the result and marks of the students after revaluation or supplementary exam. The following information is likely to be included in the result sheet-
Name, Registration number, roll no., semester/ year, Diploma program/ trade, Date of examination, Hall ticket number, Name of the polytechnic institute, Father’s name, category, marks obtained in the subject applied for, SGPA, marks percentage, Result status, and related instructions. The revaluation result sheet will include marks of the students before and after revaluation.
In this section, we provided some of the important points and instructions related to the diploma supplementary result. Check all the points shared as under-
- WBSCTE is expected to announce revaluation and supplementary results soon.
- Candidates can download their results from the official website. They can also get it by visiting the direct link provided on this page.
- No printed result will be delivered to any candidate.
- Council’s decision on supplementary and revaluation results will be final.
- After the publication of the result, no correspondence related to the revaluation of the result will be entertained.
- Once the result is declared, students will be issued original mark sheets of the respective semester from the concerned institute. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the mark sheet from the concerned department.
- Students must keep their registration number and other login details safe with them so that they access their results easily. For that, they can use their admit card as include all the necessary details.
- To get each and every detail related to the supplementary result, candidates have to visit the official website on a regular basis.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) is a state-level education authority located in the state of West Bengal. WBSCTE was founded on 12th June 1996. It was established to cater to the need and development of technical education in the state. Council has nearly 86 affiliated polytechnic institutes in the state and also one in Tripura state.
WBSCTE is responsible for performing various functions related to technical education in the state. The main functions includes- providing affiliation to the polytechnic institutes in West Bengal, conducting of admissions process, conducting various public (semester and annual examination) and entrance technical examinations, preparing schedule for all the exams, evaluating and assessing the answer scripts, publication of results, issue of certificates, diploma and various other functions.
In case of issues related to WBSCTE Diploma supplementary result 2020, candidates can contact the council. The contact details are as follows-
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Karigori Bhavan, 4th Floor, Plot No. B/7, Action Area – III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata –700160Phone No.- 2227-7592 / 7070Email- [email protected]Fax- 2227-7591
Candidates can stay in touch with this page for all updates and information related to WBSCTE diploma supplementary and revaluation results. If they wish they can also bookmark this page. For this, they just have to simultaneously press the Ctrl+D buttons.
In case of any queries or inquiries related to this post, they can write to us in the comment box below.