West Bengal ITI Result 2019 (Declared) WEBSCTE ITI M & E Group Here
WEBSCTE West Bengal ITI Result 2019: The conducting council has published the result through the official website. WB ITI Result 2019 has been announced for Group M & E. Result has been released as merit list of the selected candidates on the basis of CET and Madhyamik marks.
WEBSCTE ITI Result for both Group E and Group M has been released separately. Candidates have to access their result only through the online mode as no other mode will be made available. Group E includes candidates who have applied for admission on the basis of qualification up to class VII whereas Group M include candidate who have applied on the basis of Madhyamik (Class X) result. On the basis of this result and further processing, candidates will be granted admission to ITI programs in various ITIs of West Bengal.
West Bengal ITI Result 2019
In this article, we have gathered all the information related to West Bengal ITI result 2019 or M & E for all the candidates seeking admission. Here they will find details related to ITI result date, process to access result, merit list, result particulars, post result activities, and other related information.
An overview of WBSCTE ITI 2019 Group E and M
WEBSCTE ITI Group E & M Result 2019- Important Dates/Schedule
After the release of result and completion of counseling, process candidates will be granted admission to various ITI trades. The list of ITI trades available at various ITIs of the state for both the groups are as follows-
ITI Trades for M Group-
ITI Trade for E Group-
The category-wise seat reservation as per the norms of state government are given in the table below-
How to access West Bengal ITI 2019 result?
Candidates waiting for this result can download the same by following the steps given below once it will be published online-
- Step I- Start by visiting the official portal of WEBSCTE i.e. (https://iti.webscte.co.in).
- Step II- Click on “ITI M Group result” or “ITI E Group result” as per the requirement.
- Step III- Select the result option.
- Step IV- Merit list/ Result will appear on screen.
- Step V- Find the name in the merit list.
- Step VI- lastly download and save the result PDF for future references.
Latest Update 2nd July 2019: West Bengal ITI Result 2019 has been announced today (2nd July 2019). We have uploaded the result here on this page.
Click here to Download West Bengal ITI Result 2019 For M & E Group (Available Now)
Information mentioned on WEBSCTE ITI M & E group 2019 result
WB ITI result will be published in the form of merit list of the candidates. It will basically indicate the names of the candidates who will qualified the exam (group E) and satisfy initial admission conditions (for Group M).
Along with this, merit list or result may indicate various other information such as- Candidate’s name, name of the Group, roll number (group E), Registration no, Date of exam (group E), candidate’s father’s name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Candidate’s photograph, Marks obtained (group E), Result status (qualified/ Not qualified), and other related information.
West Bengal ITI Merit list 2019
Merit list for Group E and Group M has been released separately. Merit list for both groups will also be prepared on a separate basis. Group E merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Common Entrance Test (CET). Whereas merit list for Group M will be prepared on the basis of in Madhyamik (class X) or equivalent board exams as no separate entrance test was not conducted.
The percentage of marks obtained in class 10th will be calculated by the given formula for the preparation of merit list (Group M)-
- Where grand total marks obtained are given in the mark-sheet –
Percentage (%) of marks = Grand Total marks obtained × 100 Full Marks of Exam
- Where grand total marks obtained is not shown in the mark-sheet-
Percentage (%) of marks = Sum of individual subject marks × 100 Total nos. of subject
WEBSCTE ITI Result- Tie-Breaking Criteria
While preparing merit list sometimes it happens that two or more candidates obtain equal marks. In such situation, a tie-breaking criteria is used to determine the merit of the candidate.
Following tie-breaking rule will be followed in case of Group M candidates-
In case of tie between marks of Madhyamik-
Post Result Activities
After release of result, eligible candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process. Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose names will appear on the list.
Counseling dates and other information will be updated later on the official website. Candidates, therefore, are requested to regularly visit the official website for latest updates regarding counseling and further admission procedure.
Important points regarding West Bengal ITI 2019 Result
- West Bengal ITI/ Merit list 2019 is likely to release soon.
- Result will be published only on the official website.
- Merit list for both the groups will be prepared on different criteria.
- Merit list will be final no request for revaluation or objection against the same will be entertained.
- Separate result/ merit list will be released for both the groups.
- No hard copy of result will be issued.
- Candidates having their names in the merit list will be eligible for counseling.
- Allotment of seats to Group E candidates will be done on the basis of CET rank and choices and for Group M it will done on the basis of merit in qualifying exam and choices filled.