West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019 (Started) Registration, Eligibility
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling Schedule 2019: West Bengal JENPAUH 2019 Counseling has been started from 5th August 2019 and the last date of online registration is 8th August 2019. West Bengal JENPAUH 2019 exam was conducted on 30th June 2019 across the state of West Bengal. West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019 will be conducted by different counseling authority for different courses.
Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
A separate notification will be released for West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in counseling. Only those candidates will be invited for counseling who will fill the online application form.
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019
In this article, candidates will get complete information related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Quick Update 5th August 2019: West Bengal JENPAUH Online B.Sc Nursing Counselling Registration has been started from 5th August 2019. All candidates can follow below link to fill the online registration form.
Overview of West Bengal JENPAUH 2019 Examination
WBJEE JENPAUH Counseling Schedule 2019
Counseling for all the courses under West Bengal JENPAUH will be conducted by different counseling authorities. Below we have shared the name and address of the JENPAUH counseling authorities-
- For BPT- Central Selection Committee (AYUSH)
Swastha Bhawan,G.N. 29, Sector-V,Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091
- For B.M.L.T- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- For Sc. Nursing- W.B. Govt. College of Nursing, Kolkata
SSKM Hospital Campus,
244, A.J.C. Bose Road,
- For B.S.A.L.P- PKK College of Education
Abinash Mukherjee Road,
Hooghly – 712103,
Ph. – 033-2631-2834
Eligibility for JENPAUH 2019 Counseling
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must not be less than the age of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- No Upper age limit for BPT and B.Sc nursing courses.
- Upper age limit for B.A.S.L.P- Not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper age limit for B.M.L.T- Not more than 40 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Only female candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing Course.
- For admission in B.Sc. nursing candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) with science stream from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BPT, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BMLT, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular subjects with 50% (40% for reserved category) from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BASLP, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology as compulsory subjects with 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JENPAUH 2019 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019 procedure is as follows-
Documents Required for JENPAUH 2019 Counselling
- Rank card of JENPAUH-2019
- Admit card of JENPAUH-2019
- Mark sheet of High School (10th class)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate (for reserved category)
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JENPAUH counseling 2019 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and emails.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents (original plus photocopy of all).
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019 will be conducted by different authorities.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2019, candidates must contact the respective counseling authority at the address mentioned above.
Contact Details of WBJEE Board