West Bengal Police Excise Constable Admit Card 2019 and exam dates
West Bengal Police Excise Constable Admit Card PET/PMT 2019: Admit card is an important document as it helps examinees to enter the exam hall and write the exam. WB Police Excise constable hall ticket is going to be issued soon to all the registered applicants. Hall ticket for pre-written exam can be downloaded from recruiting board’s website (West Bengal Police Recruitment Board) from the notified dates onwards.
For WB Police constable pre-exam and other subsequent exams all the candidates have to produce a valid admit card to the invigilators at the exam centre. Candidates not having a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
West Bengal Excise Constable admit card 2019
Candidates are also advised to download the admit card on time and should not wait for last date. This is because they may face different issues due to server problems, connectivity issues, and various technical glitches on the last days.
West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card- Important Dates
In order to get selected for the post for excise constable, candidates have to go through various selection rounds viz.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Test
- Verification of Character Antecedents
- Medical Examination
Candidates must hold a valid admit required at subsequent stages.
How to Download the WB Excise Constable admit card 2019?
Applicants who have filled application form and are waiting for the hall ticket can download the application form from the official website. They can follow the given steps to get their hall ticket downloaded-
- Visit the official website – Candidates have to begin by visiting the official website of the Board.
- Select the relevant link – On the homepage, candidates need to select the relevant admit card link provided on the homepage of the portal.
Admit card displays –
Clicking on the admit card link, candidates will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- Enter login credentials – Enter the eight digits’ application no. and date of birth. Click on the submit button.
- Check the details – Candidates can see admit card on their screens. They have to check all the details properly.
- Download and print – Lastly, candidates have to take printout of the admit card. They should keep the admit card safe till the completion of the recruitment process.
Information printed on WB Police Constable admit card
Candidates will see following information printed on their admit card-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application no.
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Post and postcode
- Candidate’s Gender
- Allotted test center with full address
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Exam date and time
- Instructions for exam
Candidates needs to check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully. They must verify all the details before appearing for the exam. They are advised to immediately contact the concerned authority in case they find discrepancy or issue in the admit card details.
Documents to be carried to exam center
Candidates should carry following documents to the exam center along with them-
- A printed copy of the admit card
- Any of the following valid ID proof-
Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License.
Along with the aforementioned documents, candidates also have to bring the necessary required stationery to the exam center. Candidates should not carry any restricted item to exam hall. Candidates found with such items will be debarred from the exam. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the instructions provided to them regarding the exam.
WB Police Recruitment 2019 Admit Card- Important Points
- Admit card will be published at least one week before the commencement of preliminary written exam.
- It will be published only on official website. No hard copy of admit card will be issued.
- Only registered candidates will be able to download their hall ticket.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their hall ticket to the exam hall with other required documents. No candidate without a valid hall ticket will be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates should keep application number handy in order to download the admit card. Without the application number, they will not be able to download it.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card. Candidates failing to comply with the instructions may face issues at the exam hall.
For all the queries and issued related to the admit card, candidates are advised to contact the concerned officials for immediate redressal of the issues. Candidates can also write their queries to us through the comment box mentioned below.