West Bengal Police Excise Constable Admit Card PET/PMT 2019: Admit card is an important document as it helps examinees to enter the exam hall and write the exam. WB Police Excise constable hall ticket is going to be issued soon to all the registered applicants. Hall ticket for pre-written exam can be downloaded from recruiting board’s website (West Bengal Police Recruitment Board) from the notified dates onwards.
For WB Police constable
pre-exam and other subsequent exams all the candidates have to produce a valid
admit card to the invigilators at the exam centre. Candidates not having a
valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
West Bengal Excise Constable admit card 2019
Candidates are also
advised to download the admit card on time and should not wait for last date.
This is because they may face different issues due to server problems,
connectivity issues, and various technical glitches on the last days.
West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card- Important Dates
In order to get
selected for the post for excise constable, candidates have to go through various
selection rounds viz.
Measurement Test (PMT)
Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written
- Verification of
hold a valid admit required at subsequent stages.
How to Download the WB Excise
Constable admit card 2019?
Applicants who have filled application form and are waiting for the hall ticket can download the application form from the official website. They can follow the given steps to get their hall ticket downloaded-
- Visit the official website – Candidates have to begin by visiting the official website of the Board.
- Select the relevant link – On the homepage, candidates need to select the relevant admit card link provided on the homepage of the portal.
- Admit card displays – Clicking on the admit card link, candidates will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- Enter login credentials – Enter the eight digits’ application no. and date of birth. Click on the submit button.
- Check the details – Candidates can see admit card on their screens. They have to check all the details properly.
- Download and print – Lastly, candidates have to take printout of the admit card. They should keep the admit card safe till the completion of the recruitment process.
Information printed on WB Police Constable admit card
will see following information printed on their admit card-
- Name of
Date of Birth
test center with full address
Photograph and signature
date and time
Candidates needs to check all the details
mentioned on the admit card carefully. They must verify all the details before
appearing for the exam. They are advised to immediately contact the concerned
authority in case they find discrepancy or issue in the admit card details.
Documents to be carried to exam center
Candidates should carry following documents
to the exam center along with them-
- A printed copy of the admit card
of the following valid ID proof-
Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License.
with the aforementioned documents, candidates also have to bring the necessary
required stationery to the exam center. Candidates should not carry any
restricted item to exam hall. Candidates found with such items will be debarred
from the exam. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to strictly adhere to
the instructions provided to them regarding the exam.
WB Police Recruitment 2019 Admit Card- Important Points
- Admit card will be published at least one week before
the commencement of preliminary written exam.
- It will be published only on official website. No hard
copy of admit card will be issued.
- Only registered candidates will be able to download
their hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their
hall ticket to the exam hall with other required documents. No candidate
without a valid hall ticket will be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates should keep application number handy in
order to download the admit card. Without the application number, they will not
be able to download it.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions
mentioned on the admit card. Candidates failing to comply with the instructions
may face issues at the exam hall.
For all the queries and issued related to the
admit card, candidates are advised to contact the concerned officials for
immediate redressal of the issues. Candidates can also write their queries to
us through the comment box mentioned below.