WB Ration Card List 2020 Application Status, Apply Online Check Here
West Bengal Ration Card Apply Online Status Name List 2020 @ https://wbpds.wb.gov.in: Applications for West Bengal Ration cards can be filled through the West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) portal. The WB PDS system is aimed to provide food grains and essential commodities to the weaker and vulnerable sections of the society at subsidized rates in the state.
UPDATE (Covic-19 Relief):-West Bengal govt. announced that citizens who were getting food grains at a subsidized rate (i.e. rice @ Rs.2 per kg and wheat @Rs.3 per kg) will now get ration free of cost during the lockdown.
WB ration card List: The Department of Food and Supplies, Government of West Bengal is the authority responsible for catering all the activities related to Food, civil supplies, PDS system, etc. in the state. WBPDS is the official portal of this department that facilitates transparency in the PDS system. Ration card is an important part of this PDS system that helps to identify and provide information about the beneficiaries under the NFSA/RKSY scheme in the state.
Also Read: SSC CGL Result 2020
West Bengal Ration Card 2020
West Bengal ration card can be obtained from the Food and Supplied department of the state. For that citizens should satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying. Applications can be made through the WBPDS portal or through an offline application form. The link for an online application as well as for downloading the offline application form is given in this article.
This particular post holds all the necessary information related to the West Bengal Ration card. Going ahead in this article, readers will find details about the application procedure, how to apply online, eligibility conditions, important documents, online status, and all the related information.
WB Ration Card 2020- An Overview
How to check WB Ration Card List?
- Visit the WBPDS portal.
- Click on “Reports on NFSA” tab and select “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” link from the dropdown menu.
- District-wise list of ration card holders will appear.
- Select the respective district.
- Click on the name of the concerned FPS Name.
- The name list of ration card holders under the concerned FPS will appear.
How to check West Bengal Ration Card Application Status?
After the submission of applications successfully, applicants can also track the status of their application. They can check the application status online by following the simple steps shared below-
- Visit https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx.
- Enter the required details and click on “Search” button.
- Application status will appear.
Recommended: TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card
WB Ration Card Eligibility Requirements
Before applying for ration card in West Bengal and any other state should check the eligibility conditions. Application forms for a new ration card should be filled only after the issue of new ration card.
Check the eligibility requirements for ration card in West Bengal given below-
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Citizens who are not in possession of ration card in the state.
- Those who have a temporary ration card or expired ration card are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- Newly married couples can also apply for a new ration card.
WB Ration Card Application Process
Citizens can check the important points of WB Ration card given below-
- Applications for ration card in West Bengal can be submitted both in offline and online mode.
- Online applications can be submitted through WBPDS portal where those who want to apply offline have to download the application from the online porta.
- Separate application forms are available for rural and urban areas.
- Only eligible citizens should submit application for ration card.
- Applicants should fill each and every detail in the application form with utmost care.
- Any application form with incomplete or wrong information will be rejected.
- Applicants should keep all the required details such as mobile no., email, household details, aadhaar details etc. handy at the time of application.
- Citizens have to enclose all necessary documents with the filled in application form.
- After successful submission of application form, applicants will be issued an application no. which they have to note down for further references.
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card offline?
To submit offline application applications and have to download the application forms from there. For urban and rural areas two separate application forms have been made available therefore, applicants have to download the applications forms accordingly. After filling the application form they have to submit the filled in application along with the photocopy of all the required documents at the office of concerned rationing officer, inspector or Food Supply officer.
Candidates can download the offline application forms from the links shared below-
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Rural Area) –Download Here
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Urban Area)-Download Here
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Online?
To submit online applications for the issue of ration card, citizens have to go through various stages. Below we have shared the complete application process in easy steps, therefore those who wish to apply can follow the instructions-
- Step 1- Applicants have to begin with opening the official WBPDS portal. The link for the portal is https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on “ Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card” link.
- Step 3- Applicants have to enter their 10 digits valid mobile no. in space provided and have to click on “GET OTP” tab.
- Step 4- Now, applicants have to enter the OTP they received and click on “VALIDATE” tab to validate the number.
- Step 5- After verifying the mobile no. candidates have to select the option they are applying for, given on the webpage.
Also Check: MP Ration Card
If Applying for Existing Digital Ration Card Holder
If applicants are willing to apply for the conversion of existing digital ration to Non-Subsidized digital ration card, then they are required to select the first option i.e. “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab given on the screen.
After selecting the respective option they have to follow the given instructions-
- Application form will appear. they have to fill all the necessary details and click on “Display” tab as shown in the given picture.
- The details of family members of the applicant will appear.
- Now they have to partially select or select all card numbers for Conversion to Non-Subsidised Digital Ration card and have to click on “VIEW SLECTED LIST” button.
- Applicants have to enter the date of birth, EPIC no. , Aadhaar no. etc. details of the selected card no. one by one and have to hit the “SAVE & VIEW” tab.
- Now, they have to verify the details and mark the declaration. Lastly, they need to click on “SUBMIT” button.
- On successfully submission of details, candidates will receive an application no., which they have to note down for further references. They can also download the application by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
Steps for New Applicant (who do not have any Digital Ration Card)
Applicants not having a digital ration card and willing to apply for Non-Subsidized Digital Ration Card have to select “New Applicant (Don’t have Any Digital Ration Card)” link.
After that, they can proceed further by following the given instructions-
- Application form will open and applicants have to fill the necessary details such as District, address etc. and all the personal details. After entering the details, click on “SHOW MEMBER” button.
- The details will appear.
- By clicking on “Add Another Member” tab, applicants can add the details of other family members. Once they have added all the members, they have to click on “SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION” tab.
- Now, the application details will appear, they have to verify the details, fill the declaration and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- After successful submission of details, an application no. will be generated and all the candidates are required to keep the application no. safe for further use. They also have to download the application form. For that, they have to click on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
Click Here to apply online for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card
Documents/Details Required for West Bengal Ration Card Application
Applicants are required to keep following details and documents ready with them while submitting application for WB ration card-
- A valid mobile no.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id/ EPIC
- Email Id
- Old ration card (as applicable)
- Age proof
Applications without any of the aforementioned documents will not be considered.