Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Recruitment, Online Application Form
RRC Western Railways (WR) Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of Western Railway (WR) has invited the notification for the recruitment for the post of apprentice’s vacancies against the 3553 slots for training in designated Trades in various divisions of Western Railways. All candidates who are eligible and interested in the RRC Western Railways Apprentice post can apply for it. The Railway WR Apprentice online application process will start from the 7th of January to the 6th of February 2020. However, before applying for the post you must read all the details about it.
Below we have given details regarding the recruitment of Western Railway apprentice so all the aspirants must visit the page.
RRC Western Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Railway WR Apprentice Important point
- All candidates before applying must read all the instruction carefully and make sure that you are eligible for the post
- It is advisable to all candidates that they apply online much before the last date to avoid any last-minute rush or technical failure or load on the website.
- All candidates must have their personal E-mail IDs if they don’t create the new one
- If any of the candidates are waiting for SSC/ ITI result then they are not eligible for the post to apply
- If any of the candidates are graduates in Engineering and having diploma are not eligible for an apprenticeship.
- If any of the candidates who don’t belong to the reservation category but their family gross income is less than Rs 8 lakh will be considered as EWS (Economically weaker section) and will be given the benefit of reservation under EWS to such candidates.
- But this benefit will be availed only upon showing the income certificate issued by a competent authority (revenue officer, sub-divisional officer, etc.).
Railway WR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria (as on 06-02-2020)
- All candidates must have attained the age of 15 years and should not have completed the 24 years of age.
- SC/ST candidates : have a relaxation of five (05) years in upper age limit
- OBC candidates: have a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age limit
- PWD candidates: have a relaxation of ten (10) years in upper age limit
- Ex-Servicemen candidates: have ten (10) years of relaxation in upper age
Below we have given the range of date of birth for all categories
RRC WR ApprenticeEducation Qualification:
- All applicants must have passed their high school or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system and having a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board.
- All candidates must have ITI certificate affiliated from NCVT/SCVT in trades given below:
RRC (WR) Apprentice 2020: List of vacancy
Below we have given a list of trades wise slots for all categories:
All candidates selected will be called for the document verification process have to submit the medical certificates which should be issued and signed by the authorized government doctor whose rank is not below then the Assistant surgeon of central/State hospital.
RRC (WR) Apprentice 2020 Selection procedure
- There will be no written test or viva for the selection of apprentices.
- All candidates who had applied for the post of apprentice in western railways will be selected on the basis of merit list which will be prepared by the recruiting authority by taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in matriculation and ITI both examinations will be given equal weightage.
- If in case any of the two applicants consists of the same marks then the applicant older in age will be preferred but if in case date of birth is also the same, then the applicant who passes the matriculation earlier will be preferred.
- When the merit list of the candidates selected for the DV process published by the Recruitment Board we will notify the same on this page.
RRC WR ApprenticeTraining period and stipend
All candidates who have been shortlisted will have to undergo the apprenticeship training program whose duration period will be of 1 year and all candidates will be paid a stipend at the prescribed rate as per the rules which are governed by the State government.
Document to be Upload
- High school mark sheet
- ITI mark sheet of all semester
- Certificate issued from NCVT
- Scanned copy of applicant signature whose size must be in between 20 kb to 30 kb
- Scanned copy of applicant latest photograph whose size should be between 20kb to 70 kb
Steps to fill RRC (WR) Apprentice application form 2020
All candidates who satisfy the eligibility rule may apply online for the apprentice’s post.
- For that, they need to log on to the official website.
- Now on the home page click on the “Apprentice Notification”
- After that click on the “apply online” button
- Now click on the “Click here to register”
- After that enter the required details and proceed further
Railway WR Apprentice Online Application Fee:
- All candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs 100/- which is non-refundable
- No fee for the candidates who belong to the reservation category and women applicant of all categories.
- The fee will be paid via online mode only through the payment gateway using (Credit/debit/net-banking mode)
The Important point for the candidates
- All candidates may apply for the post through the official website of western railways
- Before registering online all candidates must keep their document in scanned format
- While registering keep Aadhar card with you
- Western Railway apprentice Applicants must fill their personal details/Trade/Aadhar number/ marks obtained carefully.
- If any discrepancy found at the time of document verification candidates will be disqualified.
- Applicant must mention their name, date of birth and father’s name the same as mentioned in their certificate any discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- While applying online an applicant can select only one division or workshop for the post.
- If any of the applicants who have qualified in more than one trade may apply for different trades separately.
- You can pay your Western Railway apprentice online fee through online mode only by using the credit/debit/net-banking
- If in case of candidates successfully paid the fee but it is not reflected in the application form then login again and make the payment again duplicate payment if any will be refunded to the candidate on verifying.
- After paying the fee successfully visit the application and complete the process.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of it because it must be produced at the time of DV.
- All applicants must carry their original documents for the DV process.
- If any of the candidates furnish any false document and found it later on then his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- Western Railway apprentice candidates must carry their medical fitness certificate for DV.
- No T.A/D. A will be given to the candidates coming for Document verification process.
RRC (WR) Apprentice 2020 Certificate
- National council will conduct a test to check the proficiency of the candidates in their designated trades
- Applicants who have successfully completed the training of apprentice will be granted a certificate of proficiency from the National Council on clearing the test
- In the course of training if any candidates are injured then their medical treatment will be done by the department.
- Candidates who have selected will have to arrange their own accommodation because the department will not be going to provide any hostel for accommodation.