XAT 2021 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
XAT 2021: The application/registration for XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) 2020 will be started from the 2nd week of August 2020. Interested candidates can fill the online registration form from the official website. XAT 2021 will probably be conducted in the 1st week of January 2021. XAT is a national level test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on the behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XLRI conducts XAT every year to select the most appropriate candidate for management education in XLRI and associated colleges. XAT score is accepted more than 150 management colleges for admission in India.
Here candidates will get complete details about XAT 2020 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result etc.
XAT 2021- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The eligibility criterion for XAT 2021 is given below.
- All Indian’s and foreign candidates are eligible for XAT 2021
- Foreign candidates have to apply through GMAT score.
- There is no age restriction for the XAT
- Candidates graduate with a three years bachelor degree (equivalent) with any discipline is eligible for XAT. There is not any minimum marks criterion.
- Final year appearing candidate are also eligible.
XAT 2021- Application Form
XAT 2021 application forms are available on the official website. No, offline registration forms are available and therefore, candidates only have to register through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the XAT 2021 online registration form-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on “New Registration”
- Now register yourself by providing a valid email ID and a working mobile number.
- After successful registration, log in by using the registration number and password sent to you on your mobile and email address.
- Fill all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Validate the details and click save and
- Upload the scanned image of your recent passport photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Fill out other details.
- Preview and verify the entire application and click on “Final Submission”.
- Make payment of the application fees.
- Finally, click on the “submit”
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the filled in registration form safe with them for future references.
- Candidates who are interested in XRLI are required to pay an additional amount of Rs.300/-
- Candidates who are interested in XRLI are required to pay an additional amount of Rs.500/-
- Application fees can be paid through online mode using credit card/debit card / online banking (IDBI & SBI) or through a DD or through the cash payment at IDBI bank.
- If a candidate wants to make payment through a DD, he/she is required to send the application along with the DD to The Chairperson, Admissions, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case is any applicant do not receive a confirmation mail candidates are advised to write to , and call to 1800 209 0835 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m.
The Exam Pattern for XAT 2021 is as follows-
- XAT 2021 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- From 2021 onwards there will be only 4 sections. The 5th section (essay writing has been removed now).
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Questions paper will be of objective type questions.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for the GK
XAT 2021 structure has been changed from last year. Earlier, there were 5 sections and 5th
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
Candidates can prepare according to the aforementioned topics.
XAT Test Cities
XAT 2021 is expected to be conducted in the following cities-
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Two foreign Test centers- Kathmandu and Dubai
XAT 2021 Admit card
XAT Admit Card will be issued through the official website from 3rd week of December 2020 to 1st week of January 2021. No printed copy of admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates have to download their Admit card by using XAT ID and password. Admit card contains information such as the name of the candidate, application number, exam date and time, exam center etc. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without a valid XAT admit card.
XAT 2021 is scheduled to release tentatively in the last week of January 2021. Candidates can check the result on the official website of XAT 2020.
XAT 2021- Scorecard
After the declaration of result XAT scorecard will be released. The scorecard is expected to release between 1st to last week of February 2021 tentatively. Scorecard will include the performance of candidates in the exam. It will be mailed to the candidates individually on their correspondent addresses.
In case of any issue and query related to XAT 2021 candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are as follows-