YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020: Check Eligibility appliation form
YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme 2020: After launching so many schemes for the common citizens of Andhra Pradesh now the AP Chief Minister has come up with a new scheme ‘YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme’ which is going to be rolled out soon in coming days. Under this scheme, the shepherd communities of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit from the government which we have discussed below. To know more about the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020 you need to scroll down the page to get other important details.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020
While taking the oath, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has promised with the common citizen of their state that he will work for every community of their state without any discrimination. And after launching successfully schemes like Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme and now he is all set to launch yet another scheme Kapari Bandhu scheme and with the help of this he is going to target the shepherd community for their betterment. And the good thing about these schemes is that all are for the poor family of the state.
With this new Kapari yojana, the people who are from Golla and Kuruma communities which are commonly known as shepherd communities will get the financial aid from the government to strengthen their economic empowerment.
AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020: Overview
What is the Kapari Bandhu scheme about?
Under the Kapari Bandhu scheme, the shepherd community will get the financial support from the government to buy twenty (20) sheep and one goat and for this, they will get the subsidy and loan facility from the government for sale and purchase.
Benefits of YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme 2020
Some important benefits of the scheme are:
Also Check: AP New Ration Card
Eligibility for YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme 2020
It is one of the main points for the scheme that, who is eligible for the scheme to get the scheme benefits. So, below we have mentioned few points which will let you know the eligibility criteria for the scheme:
- First of all the applicants should be the domiciled resident of Andhra Pradesh only.
- The scheme is only for the shepherd community who are registered.
- The beneficiary applying for the scheme must belong to the below poverty line.
- Applicants applying for the scheme must have an active bank account and Aadhaar card.
Recommended ->> Vidya Deevena scheme final list
Documents required for the scheme
To apply for the scheme applicants need to submit a few of his/her documents which are:
- Residential proof: You must submit the residential proof documents so that it will confirm that you are the resident of Andhra Pradesh state only
- Aadhaar card: For verification and DBT purpose.
- Bank account details: To transfer the subsidy amount in the account of the beneficiary
- BPL card: By submitting the BPL certificate or card it will help to know that you belong to below poverty family.
- Loan documents: To transfer the subsidy of loan, it is important for all applicants that they must submit the loan document as they get from the bank.
- And others as mentioned in the application form.
How to apply for YSR Kapari Bandhu 2020
So once, the government officially provides the full detail about the scheme we will let you know through this page and for further information regarding the scheme you may also visit the Andhra Pradesh government official website ap.gov.in
And the procedure to apply for the scheme will also provide here only.
The new scheme which was announced by the AP CM was YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme.
The scheme was announced in March 2020.
The member of the golla and Kuruma (shepherd) community will get the benefit of the scheme.
The community member can buy a maximum of 20 sheep and one goat under the scheme
The government will provide a subsidy of 30% in the loan amount or 1.5 lakhs rupees whichever is lesser.
As the scheme is only announced and the other process of the scheme is yet to be announced by the government.
Approx. 50 thousand people who are registered under the community will get the benefit of the scheme.
The scheme will be implemented under the National cooperative development corporation
The documents which may be required for the scheme are: BPL card, residence proof, Loan document, ID proof, and bank account details
If you have any questions related to YSR Kapari Bandhu yojana then comment below and our customer care team will assist you with the solution.