Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket Exam Dates Here
ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020: Candidates can get the Zilla Parishad hall ticket on the official website. Zila Parishad Maharashtra has released the district level vacancies for various posts. The recruitment process commences very soon.
The due date for the submission of the application has been over on January 6, 2020. The candidates who have applied for various posts can get a admit card very soon on the official website. Read the entire article to get more information about the Zilla Parishad Maharastra.
Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
The Zilla Parishad has decided to recruit candidates for the following posts; Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Gram Sevak, Arogya
Sevak, Civil Engineering Assistant, Vistar Adhikari (Agriculture), Live Stock
Supervisor (Animal Husbandry), Senior and Assistant (Account), Extension Officer
(Statistical), Junior Account’s Officer, Anganwadi Paryavekshika, Junior
Mechanic & a few other posts. According to the recruitment notification
released by Zila Parishad total of 13521 vacancies are available at different
More Sarkari Naukari: Click Here
ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
ZP Maharashtra Admit Card is available on the official site. Without an admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to write a written examination. The selection process consists of two stages. The candidates who get shortlisted in the written test can appear for the interview. Candidates are requested to stick on this page to get fresh updates about the Zila Parishad Admit card. You can get the admit card by entering the user name and password on the official website.
Steps To Download ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
The exam authority of ZP Maharashtra released the admit card online. Candidates who are going to download the admit card can have a look at the below step for easy download.
- Step 1:
Visit the official website of ZP Maharashtra. Click on the link given here https://mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage
- Step 2: Enter your user name and password used at the time of filling your application.
- Step 3: Log in to the page then look for the ZP Maharashtra Admit card 2020 for Health Worker, JE & Others posts.
- Step 4: Click on the link of the admit card hall ticket will appear on your screen. Take a print out of your admit card.
- Step 5: Keep the admit card safe till the release of the final result on ZP Maharashtra Result 2020.
Information Imprinted On Admit Card
The admit card consists of the important details of the candidates. It acts as identity proof. The following details will be printed on the admit card.
- Name of the Candidates
- Roll Number or Registration Number of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the Applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Father and Mother Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date And Timing of the Exam
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Venue Detail of the exam center
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Important Documents Essential To Carry For Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Exam 2020
Government-approved identity proof is to be carried along with the admit card. The identity proof may be
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Important Instructions To Candidates
Candidates are advised to have a look at the set of instructions given below before attending an exam.
- Take the admit card and the identity proof for appearing in the exam cell.
- You must show your admit card and the identity proof to the exam invigilator.
- In case of any issue in the downloaded admit card, contact the officials on 1800-3000-7766 or mail to
Reporting time will be closed 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile, Bluetooth, etc
- To Download Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Link will be activated In February 2020)